Montag, 2. Juli 2007

Nothing to do...



I was in a pretty good mood earlier today. About 4:30 or so, I was having fun killing that late afternoon time.Now it's 10:30... what a difference 6 hours can make.Now I'm staring at my computer monitor, feeling like my self-esteem is sinking like the damn Titanic. The other night I seriously contemplated posting a rant against my ex in here, but it was pointless. By the time I got it off my chest, I was through being pissed (amazingly enough, I ranted and raved like a madman with perfect typing).The general them of that rant is what I'm feeling tonight, just without the anger towards someone who seems to make it her mission in life to screw up as many relationships as possible. Now it's all being depressed and wondering why.See, that's the kicker. I have no idea why I'm like this tonight. Nothing has changed, really, with the exception of my mood and general outlook on life. This bites.

2 Kommentare:

swestmemoriiee9 hat gesagt…

Don't you wory about any of that. You are a fabulous person and one of my best friends. You shouldn't allow ANYONE to make you feel bad about yourself. You have a lot of good friends and we love you. Just as you are. *hugs*

durwhnlynci73 hat gesagt…

Thanks, Rach. You rule. *hugs*