Freitag, 29. Juni 2007

General Update



Not much new to report lately. Christmas vacation draws closer and closer as the days go by. As of today, I leave in 16 days). Am I excited? Definitely. Nervous? Even more so. I've learned a valuable lesson leading up to the flight. A minor fear of flying + a major fear of heights is a bad combination.In more immediate news, I shaved 20 minutes ago. Not important to anyone other than me really, because I was the one that was getting itchy, but I feel better and wanted to share that bit of good news anyway. Yay me.Also, by Monday, I should be done with shopping for vacation. The checking account will be a lot more barren, but it's necessary. Not having an unlimited amount of money to spend sucks.Um... that's about it, really. Sad, but that's how it goes sometimes.Oh yeah, and I just ordered my new laptop this morning. hehe

8 Kommentare:

cureicanceryahoocom hat gesagt…

In more immediate news, I shaved 20 minutes ago. Not important to anyone other than me really, What do you mean??? It's important to me, too! Humpf! You didn't shave your legs, now, did you?What city are you going to? Who you gonna see?What laptop are you getting?

rssagiaceanta hat gesagt…

All I shaved was my face, but it's starting to grow back now. Ihate itchy facial hair.My family is going off to the frozen lands of Austria and Germany for all sorts of fun stuff, including (hopefully) beer, sausage, and cute German girls, though not necessarily in that order. lol

mibsertijou52 hat gesagt…

You say it was just your face . .. .Awww your scared of heights and flyin? Don't get a window seat next to the wing!! Trust me on this. I speak the truth.Shopping is always good even if it makes you poor. A wise man once said to me "Its better to be poor and stylish than rich and well dressed" (or words to that effect). And remember the styling tips!!!

calgraphipsarea38 hat gesagt…

It was only my face. I don't think I'll be announcing to the world anything else that may get shaved. heheI plan on having my face buried in a book the entire trip, or playing on my laptop. Either way, I'm not looking out the window.Poor and stylish is abouyt how I'm gonna be, hopefully. Poor is just about a given, so here's hoping stylish makes an appearance. *looks over styling tips in In-Box*

grizs hat gesagt…

I'd be satisfied with just the sausage, he, he, he...

mepatheticlife8772 hat gesagt…

You are a sick, sick woman... lol

aboutocarle30 hat gesagt…

My advice to you is sleep. Go to sleep and you'll miss the entire thing, but if you must read avoid anything that has anykind of crash in it. It'll only freak you out!!!Soothing music and sleep!!! Nothing can beat it!!

moorelife911 hat gesagt…

Believe me, I'll have a book in front of me and a steady stream of CDs playing the whole time I'm on the plane. And, if all else fails, I'll try to sleep. The flight from Atlanta to Austria is at 4:30pm EST or so, and if my math is right, takes 10 hours which will have us landing at 2:30am EST, or 8:30am in Austria. Hopefully I'll be able to get enough sleep to be somewhat rested when we land.